WHAT IS COLLAGEN ?
During a person’s younger years, the body continually discards old collagen and creates new collagen. After the age of 25 or so, the body begins to lose its ability to create new collagen. The lack of new collagen leads to host of aging symptoms, such as fine lines, wrinkles, arthritis, and joint problems.
For many years, animal collagen was used for collagen supplements, although it had many drawbacks. Human skin has a difficult time absorbing animal collagen and also animal collagen has the potential to spread BSE, better known as a mad cow disease, thus posing danger to humans. Since BSE and other issues are found within animal collagen, scientists began looking for safer types of collagen. Polish scientists discovered that salmon fish collagen, is non-toxic alternative. Even better, salmon fish collagen is more readily absorbed by human skin than animal collagen.
SALMON FISH POWDER COLLAGEN
- conditions the skin from within making it smooth, elastic, and soft,
- moisturize the deeper layers of connective tissue,
- significantly improves the condition of the skin, hair, nails,
- recommended for active people, metabolizing protein during physical work, in training building muscle mass,
- recommended during rehabilitation after mechanical injury of the motor organs and joints,
- aids weight loss.
- helps to heal osteoporosis and paradonthosis
- supports the treatment of arthritis, muscle pain and spine
- speeds up the healing of wounds, bedsores, bruises, fractures, dislocations, sprains, tendons and ligaments