Salmon Collagen Fish Powder.
There are several key factors setting Salmon Collagen apart from hundreds of collagen products currently on the market:
- No chemicals were used in the extraction process.
- Our collagen is 100% natural, kosher certified and of the highest purity in the world. Prepared with Salmon Fish Skin, a top-quality ecological resource.
- It is non-animal origin, which makes it much more absorbable by the human body and completely safe.
- Our patented process preserves the collagen triple helix, allowing it to remain bioactive and have a one of kind anti-aging effect on our body.
- Salmon Collagen is a lyophilized collagen, which ensures top nourishing quality by retaining a full range of valuable, natural ingredients. When the compound is dried directly in its frozen state, the degradation of amino acids that make up the collagen molecules does not occur. This allows the collagen to retain its active, biological form without losing any valuable properties. Lyophilized collagen is 100% microbiologically safe and maintains a high level of dehydration. Collagen remains active even during the last stage of its action – when it is absorbed by body tissues. As a result, it retains biological, vital energy, which is the most important feature for the human body. It is the only collagen that stimulates cells to produce more of our own collagen.
Even though collagen is commonly associated with the skin and its elasticity, it is the basic component of the connective tissue. Collagen forms joints, bones, ligaments, tendons, blood vessels, intervertebral discs, teeth, eyeball, hair, nails among others. After the age of 25, the production of young collagen slows down, resulting in appearance of first wrinkles and lines. With age, the process of collagen destruction starts to predominate over its regeneration. The body begins to age distinctly as it lacks the structural component necessary to repair ongoing damages. Thanks to its valuable features and extremely important function, collagen is continuously the focus of attention of doctors, biologists, and cosmetologists.
Collagen deficiencies can be supplemented by Salmon Collagen whose main ingredient is lyophilized tropocollagen derived from salmon fish skin, which includes alpha-1 and alpha-2 chains almost identical to those found in humans. It provides the body with free amino acids and takes an active part in cell regeneration.
Up to now collagen was mainly obtained from pig or cow skins, which is dangerous due to the risk of disease transfer like BSE or allergies. According to S. Ghayourmanesh, Ph.D. ”Traditional process of extraction call for hydrolization, which basically means the raw material (typically animal bones) is submerged in acid or alkali solution for up to three months to allow for the collagen molecules to be extracted. It is then heated in order to turn it into a workable substance. All that brakes the collagen molecular bonds and kills it.”
- Supports skin regeneration from the inside by restoring its smoothness and elasticity.
- Slows down aging process in tissues.
- Helps in regeneration of connective tissue.
- Helps the body to reverse cartilage, bone, and eyeball tissue damage.
- Assists in increasing mobility and range motion.
- Daily usage of Salmon Collagen has been shown to reduce pain in joints, strain or collagen deficiency related diseases such as arthritis and osteoarthritis.
- Helps in healing herniated and bulging discs.
- Helps to heal osteoporosis and periodontitis.
- Recommended for active people and those who do physical work.
- Aids weight loss.
- Speeds up the healing of wounds, bedsores, fractures and sprains.
- Has protective, antibacterial and UV radiation absorbing effects.
- Helps eliminate hyperpigmentation of the skin.